Tillandsias and air cleaning attributes

Anything that doesn't fit in the other forums ;-)
also for NON-bromeliad topics.

Moderator: Timm Stolten

Antworten
butchflannagan

Tillandsias and air cleaning attributes

Beitrag von butchflannagan »

Hello to anyone who reads this posting. I have joined your forum to ask one question [with maybe more to follow, lol]. I'll give you a brief background first. I work in an industrial setting. We are wanting to do some things to in the shop to help our air quality. I have done some research on the subject, but everything I have found deals with broad leafed plants, like Peace Lilies and Pothos. I am more interested in the Tillandsia plants because of them not needing to be potted. I have ambitions to have a whole wall of sorts covered in these plants. Before that though, I am looking to see if there is some research out there that has been done that has quantified to some degree the air cleaning ability of these plants. I am asking here to see if any of you would know of something like this. Any information that any of you could share would be helpful to me. Thank you very much.
Timm Stolten
Webmaster

Beitrag von Timm Stolten »

Hi pal,
I am sorry but I do have absolutely no infos on that subject nor an idea
where to get some.
Maybe you should try to contact the folks of the US Bromeliad Society (www.bsi.org) or
the Florida Council of Bromeliad Societies (www.fcbs.org).

Sorry that I couldn't help.

Greeting, Timm
║▌║▌║█║║▌║█║ Warnung! Falscher oder fehlender Kaffee - Benutzer angehalten
butchflannagan

Beitrag von butchflannagan »

I may try that. Please do not appologize. You may have been more helpful than you give yourself credit for. I appreciate anything anyone may have concerning information on the subject.
Antworten