Lets see my super special Caput-medusae

Questions and answers about cultivation, propagation, fertilization, diseases and pestcontrol etc.

Moderator: Timm Stolten

Antworten
SSairplants

Lets see my super special Caput-medusae

Beitrag von SSairplants »

I am not sure what happens with my Caput-medusae. Maybe its a mutation. It has very freak shape, long flat leaves and spikes about 20 spikes. Does anyone think it can give me any seed pods ?Any comment ?

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild
Words are like weapons. They wound sometimes.
JoachimInB

Beitrag von JoachimInB »

Hi Seth, this is a funny plant indeed. Looks like you give it a lot of green chilly to eat :lol:

Could it be a hybrid? This strange growth probably didn't start spontaneously. What's the origin of that plant?

Cheers,
Joachim
geyornis

Beitrag von geyornis »

Has it been exposed to any chemicals? Acetelyne gas to induce flowering?
Does not look like a hybrid (to my untrained eyes anyway) but somthing caused that

Regards
geyornis
SSairplants

Hi Joachim,

Yes its very funny one. Lol I am not sure what green chilly is enough hot and spicy for my plants. But I m sure red chilly could make my plants become more funnier. :lol:

I am not sure if this one is a hybrid. I have two of the caput that look like this. But another one is not blooming yet.

-----

Hi geyornis,

I do not think it has been exposed by any chemicals. I never use Acetelyne gas with my plants and my plants have not been getting any fertilizer for a months now. I am alos very curious what caused my plants too.

If I can pollynate them I would share seeds to anyone. And see together what will be when the seeds grow up!

Ok I will take some another photos of my funny Caput to show you guys here....be watching I am going :D

Regards,
Seth.
SSairplants

Here they are..
Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild
Antworten